Nekomew’s Potty Trouble is a one player rhythmic videogame.
You must help Nekomew get to the toilet before he pisses on himself! As you progress in the game the difficulty will rise and new monsters will appear trying to stop him. ♫ Follow the music and you will make it! ♫
♪ STORY ♪
A little cat called Nekomew, along with his family recently moved to their new house. It’s an exciting beginning for his parents, but something went wrong during nights:
The poor kitten started having nightmares…
His parents are worried about that. Why could it be? Also, Nekomew has some trouble going to the bathroom:
Monsters are looking for him along the corridor…
As time passes some discoveries and events in their new neighbourhood made the parents even more disturbed.
Should they leave the new house before something dangerous happens?
♪ GAMEPLAY ♪
Using your keyboard or gamepad you’ll have to help Nekomew reach the bathroom before he pisses on himself. To do so, you’ll go forward along the corridor as you’ll escape from the scary monsters that are waiting for him. You’ll be able to avoid those creepy guys by paying attention to the music and:
- Closing your eyes: close them if something freaks you out.
- Covering your ears: that way you won’t listen things that could make you want to pee…
- Blinding them with the doll’s light: let’s you light the corridor and stop monsters that want to jump on you.
♪ GAME CONTENT ♪
- Story Mode: contains 8 levels. Before each level a cutscene will let you know more about what’s going on in Nekomew’s life…
- ??? : a locked additional mode with extra levels that will make you play the game differently… What if you firstly complete the story mode…?
- Even more things that you’ll find out as you progress…
♪ LANGUAGES ♪
All menu and cutscene texts are available in the following languages: